Employee Relations & Performance Management
- Facilitate the performance management process.
- Provide advice and counsel to both managers and employees to solve employee relations’ problems and assist with coaching needs.
- Partner with Labor and Employment Counsels on resolving all employee relations and labor relations’ issues and provide coaching to department leaders on associated HR and Labor issues.
- Conduct stay and exit interviews as needed and recommend solutions that promote positive employee relations.
Compliance & Risk Management
- Keep abreast of employment law changes and recommend changes to ensure all human resources policies and programs are in compliance.
- Act as on site union relations and full cycle relations.
- Manage local compliance with EEOC, ADA, FMLA and other HR compliance issues.
HR Planning & Strategy
- Utilize metrics, audits, analysis, reporting, and planning tools to monitor the effectiveness of HR programs.
- Develop HR strategies, recommend initiatives, and lead projects to support the ongoing needs of the business.